Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Where o where can my Nanny be?

Mommy/daughter Tuesday was yesterday and we were looking for things to do. Lunch was on our agenda. We had a date with our friend Kelly. But surprisingly enough we were running early. Yes, early. Unheard of. I honestly think time stood still for my sake because I waited too long lounging in my pjs and thought for sure we'd be late. So anywho, we thought we would use our extra time to suprise Nanny. Hallie got all dressed up and headed over there.....

"I'm feelin' spunky today!"
"How many times should I ring the doorbell?"

"She's not home mama...let's go."

"On second thought, I'll just wait right here til she gets back...."

"Guess I'll just go home then...."

I made sure to text Nanny all of these pictures to show her how sad Hallie was when nobody answered the door. She was so sad about missing her girl's visit that she hunted her down at lunch and showed up to "kidnap" Hallie so that Kelly and I could actually eat and talk....also unheard of when it comes to eating lunch with Hallie. It was a win-win for both Nanny and Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment