Monday, September 14, 2015

Showering Baby Ivan

Hosting is crucial to my survival in life. When hosting involves my very best friend and celebrating her little baby to come....well, let's just say it's a pretty happy day. Sister-in-law Sally and I helped shower Heather and Ivan in May this year. Heather and Alex decided they wanted to experience the biggest surprise of all and waited to find out the gender of their little blessing. This had Sally and I going nuts waiting and wondering. It also made decorating for the shower a stretch for me. But once I nailed down an idea it came together nicely. Hallie loved the raindrops falling from clouds in the ceiling.....
 

The cake was HUGE!!! And delicious!!!


We decorated with an assortment of book favorites for Ivan....


Hallie "helped" by stealing licks of the icing and repositioning everything I sat out on the table...


My beautiful friend and now momma is so special to me!


Hallie loved being part of the big girl morning with us....


These two are a couple of the sweetest...


She's pretty sweet too....





My lifetime friend has a heart of gold that was made to love a little baby. I'm so proud of her!!


Next up: meeting baby Ivan. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment