Monday, March 2, 2015

Valentine's Day Ball 2015

Holy fun night!!!
 
The Western Plains Youth and Family Services Valentine's Day Ball was a smashing success! In every sense. Everyone had a blast, a ton of money was raised and awareness of issues right in our own community was brought to the forefront of our minds. I took part in the planning committee this year. I was hesitant at first simply due to time constraints but I ended up having a small part in the planning of the event which wasn't too overwhelming for such a busy time of year. I volunteered to make the photo booth which ended up being a big hit!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nanny and Papa are always up for a good time.....
 
 
It was another one of those nights where I thanked my lucky stars for such an amazing group of friends. We shared a table (self titled "The Cool Kids") with the Kirskeys, Vaps, Borings and Humphries.
 

 
 
I was feeling under the weather and was iffy about whether or not we were actually going to make it or not but popped a nausea pill at the last minute and put on my big girl panties. We made it and surprisingly danced the night away!
 
 

 



Rachelle made a beautiful auction model......

 
Being a grown up and getting to play dressup with your best friends.....nothin' more fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment