Sunday, March 1, 2015

Punkin' Patch Party

 
The Slapout Farms pumpkin patch did not disappoint this year. Far from it! It was ten times the fun this year! They had a gigantic corn pool surrounded by hay bales, a rope swing, a hay bale maze, hay rides, zebras, horses, pumpkins galore and Hallie's favorite....ice cream. Lol! After making it halfway to the farm last year and then having to turn around because of a certain strep magnet throwing up in the backseat, we were thrilled to actually make it all the way to the fun this time around. We spent the afternoon with a bunch of our Sunday school buds and their kiddos. As usual, I took a considerable amount of pictures. Hey, it's what I do. Here are some of my favorites from such a fun day......
 
 




































 
 
I'm sure I'm not speaking for myself when I say that the adults had just as much fun, if not more, than the kids. ;)  We can't wait to see what they have in store for us next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment