Friday, September 25, 2015

Hal & Friends (Pre-K year)

One of my favorite things as a mother is to watch Hallie have fun, laugh and make believe with friends. I love looking back through old photos of my younger years and pointing out friends that I remember. I hope she enjoys these pictures for many years to come. I sure do because most of them make me laugh! She's a born leader and clearly not afraid to have a little fun....


2014-2015 was the year of the new smile. It showed up out of the blue and stuck around for quite some time. At one point it became so frequently used that Riley and I began coaching her on how to smile with her eyes open. It never worked though. ;) As you will see, most of her pal pics display this interesting and hilarious grin.....








Birthday parties galore this past year! I must say....I kinda love them! Who doesn't love presents, a theme, a cake and lots of kiddos laughing their heads off....




This right here......oh my......







Ha! Ha! Ha!!!!!!






The bonus that comes along with these wonderful friends is the friendships I've gained in knowing their mommas. Friends make life so full!

No comments:

Post a Comment