Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hallie's First Sleepover

My plan to bottle her up and keep her little bitty forever just hasn't panned out thus far. She continues to grow. She keeps getting older. My pleas for her to stay little just don't work. Rats. I suppose if she must grow up on me she may as well have a ton of fun while doing so. Her BFF Kadence invited her down the street for her first big sleepover. What a big girl thing to do! She was thrilled. Gathered up her clothes, toothbrush and a Hungry Hungry Hippo game that she was dying to try out.
 

We strolled down the street as she excitedly rolled her little suitcase behind her....

I hear the girls watched Annie....


And caught plenty of zzzzzzz's...



Donuts for breakfast after a night of fun!!!


Her first sleepover caught me off guard and I was pleasantly surprised that she stayed the entire night without getting scared. Love my girl and her zest for life. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment