Monday, September 14, 2015

Daddy's Little Farm Girls

The milder summer temps this year made for some beautiful (and tolerable) evenings out at the farm. Riley would love nothing more than to have a couple of farm lovin' buddies to enjoy the outdoors with. I'm pretty partial to those peaceful evenings out in the wide open. It's just something about the expansive sky and fields as far as the eye can see....brings things back into perspective. It reminds me what's most important in this crazy busy life....
 

I give Riley a hard time about not appreciating my picture-taking and documenting. I often tell him "someday you will treasure these pictures that help you remember." I'd put money on his appreciating this picture someday when he's old and gray.....


These babies love the outdoors....




Hallie and daddy like to keep me on my toes. She's already shooting a rifle and learning all about gun safety. She's a tough chick. Not scared one bit.


He's loving every minute of this.....


Nanny and Papa sure don't mind having their girls out for a visit...



Lord, I don't deserve these three....
 





No comments:

Post a Comment