Monday, July 4, 2011

Aunt B is getting married!!!

There was lots of bling in the sky this weekend but there was even more bling on my sister's finger when Saturday night rolled around. Hallie's future Uncle Spencer finally popped the question to Aunt B over a romantic dinner. Her ring was waiting for her in the champagne glass brought to the table by their waiter. Aunt B tells me that she was shaking when she caught on to what was about to happen. Spencer's parents were at the restauarant and filmed the whole thing from the time they walked in til he put the ring on her finger. Oh my, the RING.........

BLING BLING

 Judging from pictures these two may be a tad bit in love......

Told ya so

See what I mean?

<3

We are more than happy to welcome Spencer to the family....he treats Bailey like a princess. Just what she was looking for! Lol. He told me earlier in the week about his proposal plans and I had already initiated "planning mode" the moment he said "ring." I spent Sunday afternoon talking to the bride-to-be and I have a feeling we are going to plan quite the celebration! I'm so happy for you sister!!!

P.S.- I know someone who would LOVE to be your flower girl......

No comments:

Post a Comment