Wednesday, July 13, 2011

At the office with Mama

Although I normally try to avoid taking my loud, ornery girl to the office, I had no choice today. Luckily everyone was gone except for one other person. That poor, poor person....probably didn't get too much work done listening to my babbly baby crumpling up paper and toddling around the office. Her first order of business: find something to mess up.....

"This looks like the perfect spot!"


"PINK! My favorite color!"


"Maybe this whole box is full of pink?"


"Let's see here...what should I start on first?"


"ALL DONE Is it break time yet?"


Here's a video I finally got of her walking. Notice she was in a pretty big hurry because of the pretty pink gift she had for me.....


I don't think they will be hiring her on part-time anytime soon, but she would be an awesome paper shredder.....just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment