Saturday, December 17, 2011

Uh Oh Cheerios

Despite my efforts to keep her as clean as possible during mealtime, we usually end up needing a bath after every meal and a clean up on aisle two. Breakfast is her cleanest meal of the day....usually. One morning this past week she was munching on her bowl of Cheerios practicing her best spooning techniques. She's a good little eater in the mornings....


 But who said being good was fun??

"Now we're talkin'!!!"

Giving a whole new meaning to throwing back a meal....

"I immediately regret this decision"

I don't think she expected her breakfast to go flying down the front of her and onto the floor. Oh but wait!! It wasn't all gone.....

"So thats what that pouch is for. Hmmm."


Too bad dogs don't like milk because I may have had a few helpers to clean up the bowl full of milk that ended up on the floor....


No food is safe when I stop and think about it. Yogurt for example....

"This is most certainly an acceptable way to eat. Who are you to judge?!"

"And this is too....."

"All gone"

No food is safe when in the hands of Hallie Grace. Alas, I have come to terms with the fact that messes will be made and cleaned up. That's what moms were made for right. I'm sure when my baby is eighteen and fending for herself in college I'll be wishing she was there making a huge mess for me to clean up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment