Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tea for Two

You're INVITED!!!

Put on your Sunday best and throw those pinkies up high because it's tea time!

Oh wait, it's Hallie's tea time I'm talking about so it's okay to show up in your pjs.

Aunt Kylie picked out the neatest little tea set for Hallie. Nanny and Hal couldn't resist it any longer and broke open the box yesterday for a little pre-park snack. The pot makes noise when you tip it over to pour so Hal got the hang of it pretty quickly. And drinking the tea was a sinch.....

My sweet little lady at tea time

Last night when we returned from a Fanning family Christmas dinner I decided that I had to see what all this was about. She ran straight for her new Dora the Explorer table (thanks Nanny) which is now where tea time will take place.....
"Gather round friends, gather round"

She had prepared some delicious treats for the dogs and I. Man, she sure knows how to whip up a mean pastry....

Her hospitality is top notch....
"Would you like sprinkles in your tea mom?"


"I'll take extra sprinkles my dear"


I know that I mentioned our relaxed dress code above. But please everyone, don't show up naked......

"I'm in good company"


Oh yeah, and maybe bring a chair along if you can spare one.....


Because she usually has a big crowd......

"Who wants to play some bridge??"

No comments:

Post a Comment