Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Picture Says a Thousand Words

It's funny how one picture can tell so many different stories.


What do I see when I look at this picture of a very curious Hal standing on her tiptoes to see the backyard from her room?

I see a world of endless possibilities.

I see a happy, healthy girl who wants nothing more than to explore her world.

I see a summer day with a little girl running through a sprinkler in her bikini.

I see cookouts with friends and family on the back patio.

I see a husband with plenty of manly home improvement jobs to keep him busy and content.

I see my daughter playing chase with her friends.

I see pots full of colorful spring flowers.

I see green, green grass.

I see a home full of love and fun and never-ending laughter.

I see a very sappy and sentimental mom who probably needs to get some sleep.....


Off to bed I go. I just fell in love with this picture and had to share. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment