Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Love of a Family

I am sure it comes as no surprise at all that I was absolutely giddy at the thought of taking our first family pictures with the amazing Mandy Davis! She had recently ventured out on her own and started her new business, Mandy Davis Photography. Not only was I thrilled for her but this also meant that she would be traveling to Enid for family sessions.more regularly now. I jumped at the first opportunity to get on her calendar for an afternoon in Enid. Cutting out an hour of driving one-way is a big deal when you are in the car with the Hal gal. We shot at several different locations throughout town and despite what I'd anticipated, we had a great time and Hallie was nearly perfect. She ran out of gas toward the end of our 90 minute session but hung in there until the end. I would try to put in words just how I feel about our little family but it wouldn't compare to how I really feel about them. When I look at these pictures all I see is LOVE.



















I think I thanked Riley about a billion times that afternoon for being such a good sport for pictures. Dare I say that he may have actually had fun taking pictures?? I think he really did. ;) Mandy keeps us laughing with her funny noises and faces to keep Hallie's eyes on the camera. Riley even had to employ some of his tricks to get our girl's pretty blues focused in the right direction. As always, Mandy gave us some amazing shots to choose from. Help me choose!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment