Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the Wall....

....who's the funniest baby of all?

Ew ew, I know, I know!

"It's me....and this other girl right here in front of me!"

Hallie Grace does some pretty entertaining things throughtout the day. But none as funny as when she discovered herself in the mirror. She's noticed herself in the mirror plenty of times before but she has never been as intruiged by the person on the other side of the mirror as she was yesterday. Today she met someone that she thought was almost as cool as her daddy.....

"I think we could become great friends...we have the same sense of humor"

She was in her own little world (literally, the land of multiple Hallies) pointing at her new friend, making faces, giving high fives and of course planting many kisses.....

"It's like you read my mind or something..."

This kept her busy for a good fifteen minutes which allowed me to finish getting ready Saturday morning. I think we've found a new favorite activity....for momma and baby.

"Only my bestest friends get double high fives!"

I can't blame her....I'd love to live a world with two Hallies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment