Friday, April 1, 2011

Something to Scream About

Lately, and I have no idea why, Hallie has showing off her lungs by screaming for fun. I'm pretty sure our neighbors are one scream fest away from calling DHS. Oddly enough, her favorite place to have these screaming matches is in her favorite place...the bathtub. I will come clean and admit that I may be egging this on a little bit...simply because it's good entertainment....


So just in case you didn't know, screaming is fun while eating, getting dressed, playing, riding in the car, and while bathing. So pretty much all the time. ;) If you don't believe me, check this face out....


"All the cool kids are doing it!"

Yes, I should put an end to this. If not she may just be "that kid" in school someday. Is it ok to say the words screaming and angel in the same sentence? Well either way, I LOVE my screaming angel. ;)

I think the stinker just loves to make noise. Whether it be banging on her high chair demanding food, splashing water out of her tub, crinkling paper, tapping on her xylophone, slapping her legs or hitting anything that could potentially make noise. I think she's been spending too much time with her Aunt B who is known for her high decibel level!

I love to see her face when she realizes she has found a new form of "entertainment." I guess when you are eight months old it's the little things in life.....







Make yourself be heard!



No comments:

Post a Comment