Friday, April 8, 2011

B - A - N - A - N - A - S

I guess you could call it Hallie's first real meal that wasn't out of a jar or container. And cheese puffs don't count. ;) She munched on some very mushy bananas and I fear that she will never eat anything else other than bananas again. They were a hit! She spent most of her time smashing them into the highchair and then shoving them up her nose or down her shirt...I guess not on purpose, but that is where they ended up.


I think freedom is the key. The last time I placed a banana in front of her little chompers she acted disgusted. I guess she just needed to get her grubby little feeders on it to enjoy!

"I hear it's better by the handful"

"But mom says 'small bites'...yeah, yeah, I hear ya"

"She didn't say anything about shoving it up my nose"

"Clean up on aisle 2"

"I think I got em all"

No comments:

Post a Comment