Sunday, April 17, 2011

Biker Babe

Biker mustache? Check.

Do-rag? Check.

A Harley? Check.

Gman is only missing one small thing.....

Cute baby on the back?

Check.

Now he's ready to ride (although Bailey and I think maybe he could do without the do-rag.) ;) Hallie and I were excited on Saturday to check out my dad's new therapy, err, I mean motorcycle.  And he was pretty excited to show it off.....

Donning the do-rag

"Am I putting mine on right?"

Biker Dude

...and his biker babe

"Can I ride if I wear a helmet mom??? PLEASE!?!?"

Bailey and I took turns hitching a ride around the block...after I hopped off I was texting Riley to tell him he needed to get a bike too! What a beautiful bike Gman has to spend some leisure time on...maybe this will lead to frequent trips out west to see his favorite granddaughter. Hint hint.  I don't think he would admit it, but I am fairly certain I saw a real smile on his face yesterday....what a blessing!!! Keep on smiling Gman!

No comments:

Post a Comment