Sunday, April 17, 2011

Impromptu Potty Training

Aunt B, Gman and I enjoyed a nice breakfast this morn.

Meanwhile, Hallie enjoyed making a nice mess....

"mmmm, nanners"

She is never really sure whether she wants to mash them by the handful, scoot them off the plate into her lap or actually eat them. Decisions, decisions....

Easy choice....scoot it off the plate into her lap

Tub time it is. Luckily this is one of Aunt B and I's favorite activities...watching Hallie be silly in the tub, that is. She gets pretty excited when she gets word that it is time for a bath. If she could climb up over the ledge she would...but until she can do that I guess standing and watching the water run will have to do....


"Hurry up!"

Fascinated with the water falling from the faucet

What's even more fun that watching her get excited about a bath?? Making a baby mohawk of course...

"Baldy no more!"

Somewhere in all the fun of bathing, Hallie started to get teary-eyed and red-faced. That could only mean one thing. It's all fun and games until someone poops in the tub. I ordered Aunt B to lift the toilet seat quickly and picked up my slippery babe and plopped her down while Bailey and I laughed hysterically. Poor Hallie sat there and did her business as if it was no different than usual....

"Nothing to see here..."

 
 
"If you're gonna stare you could at least hand me a magazine to read"

Aunt B and I had plenty of good laughs with the cute little toot this morning. I realize someday Hallie will read this and I can just hear her now...."MOOOOMMMMMM!!! How embarrassing!" One word....BLACKMAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment