Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just a Swingin'

Hallie Grace had a craving Tuesday...and the only cure was more swingin'. I have been enjoying a rather slow week at work and have been taking ful advantage of my extra time with my babe. What a beautiful day it was...and what better place to spend it than at the park. Hallie and I found a nice quiet spot and got to swingin'. She got to try out her very own big girl swing today instead of riding on momma's lap. From the moment I placed her chubby legs in the seat she was ready to go. She started bouncing and held on tight as if to say "let's go mom! I'm ready! Start the ride." I was able to snap some classic faces while she was swingin'....





"So this is what big girls get to do?!?!?"

The excitement in her face and her funny giggle was almost too much cuteness to handle!

She was parched after all the laughing and smiling so what better treat than a drink by the water's edge....

Searching for the lemon inside...she is addicted

"Seriously though, get this lemon out for me"

Sidenote: The girl really is a fan of the tangy yellow citrus juice. When crankiness sets in I just hand her a lemon and she is in heaven. Who would have thought???


Lemons in the stroller

Lemons in the carseat

And yes, my car and stroller are very sticky and messy now...but what makes her happy makes momma happy! Lemons it is then.

I. Love. That. Smile. I think I may just quit my day job and spend everyday this summer outdoors with my lil playmate. A girl can dream.....

No comments:

Post a Comment