Thursday, June 23, 2011

Poke Joke


My dear husband, the love of my life, my other half.......is in trouble. The funny guy LOVES to embarrass me and play jokes on me any chance he gets. It's no secret that Riley and I have had a tough time on Bedlam gameday. Him being an OSU grad and me being an OU grad and both of us avid fans at that doesn't always make for a great, friendly day....well we can just make a blanket statement like that about the entire college football season. Totally kind of kidding. ;) The joke he played on me the other day is almost as bad as farting in the aisle at the grocery store and then walking away leaving me alone wondering why it smells the way it does around me. Yes, yes he does do that. Please tell me I'm not the only one with a husband like this. Usually I am rolling on the floor laughing at most of his jokes...but the other day when I spotted the OSU magnet being loudly and proudly displayed on my car, I couldn't get it off fast enough. For many reasons, the first one being that orange is not in my color palate. Secondly, it was NOT gameday. Those magnets should be reserved for gameday only....the same goes for car flags. I think this calls for a month of changing all of Hallie's dirty diapers....it's only fair seeing as how he put that orange poo on my car. ;)  (all in good fun my dear poke fans, all in good fun)

No comments:

Post a Comment