Monday, June 20, 2011

DoDo Visits Her Girl


DoDo = cousin Dara. Hallie was thrilled to welcome cousin DoDo to Woodward for some quality fun time! I have said it all along...these two are eerily similar. High energy, goofy and full of life....and great entertainment I might add. Dara pulled into Woodward around 6:00 on Friday and looked at me with a strange expression as she walked up.....I'm sure she was thinking something like "I thought you said you lived in a dump?" We are still house sitting and she was a bit confused as to who's house she was at. Lol. I set her straight and let her know that I'd give her the five second tour of our actual residence later on that night. :) First order of business: we loaded up the babe and headed to Shattuck to visit MeMe and PaPa. We ordered some pizza and spent some time hanging out with Aunt DeeDee and Uncle Lonnie who stopped by as well. Hallie said to heck with her Cheerios and begged her DoDo for some pizza....and of course she instantly got what she wanted......

"I'm ready for another bite"

"On second thought, I'll just take the whole slice"

Back "home" we relaxed in the backyard, had ourselves a margarita (and formula), and watched part of a movie that was not worth watching (do not watch Crazy Horse, don't put yourselves through the misery). Gone are the days of staying up past midnight so we all hit the hay and woke up bright and early when the rooster (Hallie) crowed. Poor Dara was walking around with an awake Hallie at 5:30 that morning looking for her cup....DoDo was ready to play with her but I groggily shook my head as we headed to put her back down for a couple more hours of zzzzzzzz's. ;) See what I mean about the energy thing??......once the clock reached a more reasonable hour, we were up and headed out to shop for Father's Day and cookout food.
DoDo had to head back home after shopping so Hallie got in a few more minutes of playtime before she left. They are quite the pair and I love them both to pieces!! Thanks for coming to stay with us!

What

A

Pair

No comments:

Post a Comment