Monday, June 20, 2011

Click....Flash...Dead

I am incredibly sad to bid farewell to one of my most favorite possessions....goodbye Flash.


5/10 - 6/11

There was not a day that passed that Flash wasn't hugged (wrapped around my neck) or loved. But it was no secret that I pushed his buttons a time or two...but he sure loved Hallie. He lived a good life but sadly drowned in the baby wading pool on Saturday evening. Dramatic? Yes. But take one look at the amount of pictures I take and you can imagine my attachment to this camera. It's like leaving my wedding ring at home...I feel naked without it. Looks like I'll be walking around naked for awhile because I can't bare spending that much on another one right at the moment. Luckily my birthday has been moved from November 2nd to July 2nd for this year and this year only....guess what I want for my birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment