Monday, June 13, 2011

My Little Cupcake

It's that time already.

Time for me to start obsessessing and planning and scheming and dreaming........

IT'S ALMOST PARTY TIME!!
In just six short weeks we will be showering our little cupcake with birthday love! She was patient and cooperative enough to pose for some pictures the other day....the yummy cupcakes may have had something to do with her willingness. I wanted to get some good shots to put on her party invites but the girl was so intense about her snacking that she didn't give me any of those big smiles. Still cute though....

"I guess I can put up with mom going nuts as long as I get cupcakes out of the deal..."

"You want me to smile? Excuse me, I'm a little busy here"


"It's just soooooooo goooooood!"

"I don't mess around when it comes to sweets"


"So when does this shindig happen for real?"

No comments:

Post a Comment