Friday, August 26, 2011

ONE!



I’ve managed to narrow down her one-year portraits to a few favorites.  When I look at these I just can’t believe that she is as big as she is. It’s like I woke up one day and I had a big girl. It reminds me of one of those tablets that you put in water over night and you wake up and it’s expanded into a squishy toy by morning. There are a lot of similarities: she’s definitely squishy and pretty fun to play with like a toy. I know I’ll be sitting here saying the exact same thing next year when I sort through her two-yea-old pictures. But I have three hundred and some days before that has to happen. For now, here are my favorites of my camera-lovin’ ONE YEAR OLD. I wanted to use dresses and outfits that had sentimental value so she wore her christening dress, her birthday tutu and a special outfit from Aunt B. Mandy Davis did her magic again and created some spectacular pictures to choose from!




















And my absolute favorite..........


That smile is worth a million bucks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment