Sunday, March 6, 2011

Finding Her Inner Athlete

Hallie here. My parents say I'm a natural at swimming. They say I have frog-like qualities....so I've been getting my swin on lately and putting in some laps in the tub....


As you can see I need a lot of practice before I'm swim team material so I thought I'd find a backup sport in case swimming doesn't work out for me.........



Competitive Walking!!! As you can see by the look on my face I'm very serious about this. Now as you probably know this is a team sport...and you must have a parent who is willing to push you. So of course I chose dad as my pusher....

"Faster! Faster! Faster!"

Mom gave it a shot but she just didn't make the cut......

"Slow as molasses"

Competitive walking is quite the strenuous sport and I needed to take a break midway through the race track....

"Feels good to take a load off..."

Nobody warned me that exiting the stroller was grounds for disqualification. All that hard work and I have nothing to show for it......

"Let me see the rules book!"

Competitive walking is for the birds....I'll let daddy carry me any day.



I think I'll stick with my first loves, after all.......

Sleeping and Competitive Eating...the best of both worlds!



No comments:

Post a Comment