Sunday, March 6, 2011

Don't let the blonde hair fool ya....

Hallie has been working hard at increasing her brain power as of late. That can only mean one thing.....it's sign language time!!!!!!!!! Hallie has been immersed in the world of mediocre sign language thanks to yours truly. I have been wanting to teach baby sign language before I even became pregnant. I now have a willing and able subject to teach. She has been surprisingly cooperate and attentive during our signing sessions. Lol. I am hoping that this will eventually make it easier for Hallie to communicate her needs instead of screaming...this will definitely take time but it will be easy to practice because it's also a lot of fun! Dinner time is our prime time for signing because we usually have extra time to spare for learning's sake. Hallie has been practicing three signs: more, please, and thank you. She watches with interest as I show her the sign and waits patiently for her turn to practice the sign. This video makes my heart happy. I love my silly little signer......




With a sudden surge in brain activity, Hallie thought it appropriate to peruse through her selection of books this morning. She made her way toward her "library" this morning and tipped over her books to get a better look at them.


Bookworm Baby

By the end of the day it looked like a library had thrown up on the floor. A day full of crawling, reading and picture looking....and she still couldn't get enough....I spy a cute little girl in the upper right corner kicking back and reading her favorite book....

"This book is a classic!"

No comments:

Post a Comment