Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Musician in the Making

It must be guilt from leaving my girl all weekend, but I felt like getting her some fun new toys today. I made an executive decision and took Tuesday off. Yes, I'm supposed to have Tuesdays off, but that hasn't been happening lately. Man, this girl is a ball of fire from sun up to sun down. She was definitely in need of some toys that require more energy output....and since she is having such a good time practicing her "pulling up" skills, I thought she needed a musical play table to stand up at. She LOVES it!!


"Life's goooood!"

I also took some advice from Jennifer and picked out a xylophone for the busy girl. She loved playing with this toy in the nursery and she seemed thrilled to have her own at home today! I fully expect her to be bored with these toys in about two days (like all the others) but maybe, just maybe they won't end up in the ignored toy pile. For now, she is busy brushing up on her music skills....

"La la, la la, la la, la la, laaaaa"

No comments:

Post a Comment