Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Meet Mr. Grizzo

You know you are a sucker when you walk into the pharmacy to buy a book and you walk out with a ginormous teddy bear for your child who doesn't even know what a teddy bear is yet. After my grandma's therapy session this morning, she sent me downtown to the pharmacy to drop off her prescriptions. Normally I would have bought a book or some type of home decor. But we all know who ranks highest around this house. ;) The giant bear was calling my name. The bear rode around all day with me at work and I just couldn't wait to get home to show Hallie. The introduction was just as I'd imagined it....she sat in between his legs, touched his fur, turned to look at me and then got on the ground and crawled away. Someday soon she will appreciate what Mr. Grizzo has to offer (name courtesy of Riley). He will serve a few purposes. A growth marker for our growing girl, a furry companion, and a nice napping place. My plan is to take pictures of Hal next to the furry guy each month from now on to watch how she grows!

Meet Mr. Grizzo.....

The anticipation of meeting his new owner was almost too much to handle...he may have peed in the front seat a bit from all of the excitment

"You mean he's all mine??!!"

"I come in peace."

3 crazy animals

"So this fur is like ridiculously soft mom!"

"Peace out Grizzo...I spotted by purple bear violet...she's more my size."

Every toy has a story. This is Mr. Grizzo's story and someday Hallie will get to read about how his toy life started. Am I being sappy? Duh! But after seeing Toy Story 3 can ya blame me???! Maybe Hallie and Mr. Grizzo will be the next Andy and Woody. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment