Sunday, December 16, 2012

OSU GRAD!


I have to take a blog moment to do a little bragging on my smarty pants sis-in-law. Today we watched her walk across the stage at Gallagher Iba after only two and a half short years on campus. Wowza!!! Holy fast track! I'm feeling a bit lazy when thinking back on my college days. The girl rocked at least 18 hours each semester plus summer courses and working at an internship on top of that! Of course I had my trusty friend, Mr. Canon, attached to me during and after the ceremony and captured some not-so-close-up shots of Kylie doing her thang......

There she is: the one in black and orange! ;)

Walking across the stage

 She sat next to one of her good friends from Woodward during the ceremony....


Her big bubba was proudly sporting his orange tie and cowboy pin for his lil sis's big day....


Kylie was supported today by some fellow Cowboys. It turns out that the Fanning clan is thick with OSU grads.....


After the ceremony we took the short walk across the street to Kylie's house for a graduation lunch. MaryAnn, Hannah, Angela and baby J were waiting at the house when we arrived....


Graduation photos followed with each group of supporters and the graduate!






Proud parents and bursar check-writers



These three are hilarious together!


The cuddliest study buddy, Miss Abby

The cake was absolutely scrumptious!!!



We all sat around chatting and admiring the dimple that J kept flashing everytime he smiled....which was very often. Happiest baby ever!!!


He showed off his awesome crawling skills by chasing down Katie's bracelet....

"I'd crawl a mile for that fun-looking thing on your wrist"

J's smiles actually eased a bit of my second baby fear. Katie and I decided that we are okay with more kiddos as long as they are as happy as this little man......


Before we pulled out of town I had time to snap one more photo of this OSU duo outside with Iba in the background.....


She made it look easy, kicked some tail and took names. Go Aunt Ky!!! Miss Smarty Pants is starting her courswork for the MBA program at OSU in January. We are so proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment