Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Floating Fotos

Floating fotos? 

You can see I'm running low on creative titles. 

So what are floating fotos? 

Pictures that don't fit nicely into a specific album on my computer. They just sit there staring at me saying "nanny nanny boo boo, you can't file me." 

Yep, I'm crazy. 

And so is Hallie. 

My sweet sleeping bug

Just a lil morning reading before getting dressed for the day

Saying a big "good morning" to the turkeys

Playing in the water fountain with Nanny

Guess we need to work on manners 

How many goofballs can we fit in a crib???

Ok, guess the answer is just ONE!

Spelling with Mr. Duck

Doing some lounging in bed with cousin Carm

Chillaxin' in her boot bin

Downing mommy's strawberry cheesecake at dinner

Post-Benadryl coma

Don't mind her...just begging for a ride on the sleeping bag

"Mommy, my feet are cold"

Acting like a big kid in the youth room at church 


There you have it.....whew....I feel a lot better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment