Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Girly Girl

These pictures could probably do all the talking but that's just not my style. ;) The sight of a little lady in black high heels could possibly be the most precious thing in the world. But when you consider the fact that the little lady wearing the heels is stark naked, well, then it IS is the most precious thing in the world......

She's a busy woman

Or is it??? When I take a look at this next picture it makes me wonder if I am correct in thinking baby butts in heels is the cutest thing in the world. What about pink baby nails!?!?!?! Where do they rank on world's cutest things list?!?!?!

"At the top! Duh!"

Ok, so tiny painted nails are pretty heart warming. But you also have to consider the possibility of a baby putting on a big curly blonde wig. Yeah, that's really cute too.....

"Tell me bout it, stud"

Or how about the same baby insisting on wearing sunglasses to bed because she's just too cool for school??

Shines so bright

And then you've always got to keep in mind the possibility of a baby putting on all the jewelry in your jewelry box? Where does that rank? Cutest or just cute?

My gypsy queen

Fashion crimes are even pretty darn cute. I think they'd be at the bottom of the list though simply based on the sad faces she makes when dealing with clothing mishaps....

The infamous "mom forget to take the tag out of my jeans" pose

The ever so popular "I don't care if my hat is on backwards! Quit taking my picture!" look

Ok, ok. Enough talk. I think I've finally figured it out. I know for certain what the most precious/cutest thing in the world is....... 

Inside that cute little body is a daddy's girl at heart <3

....and maybe even a lil bit of a momma's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment