Thursday, August 23, 2012

Riley's Rowdy Reunion



My 10 year high school reunion came and went. I decided not to go. Mainly because I wanted to avoid the awkwardness of it all. So of course I was thinking about the potential awkwardness of going to Riley's 10 year reunion last weekend. Fear of awkwardness apparently equals margarita cravings. 

Let's just say that Heather and I lived it up at our mens' reunion. And let's just say that we lived it up a little lot more than they did. And let's just say that they were a bit too busy keeping an eye on us to have a good time. I have no doubt that they had fun but my promises to be the DD were sort of thrown out the window within the first ten awkward minutes of arriving. Hehe.


We didn't make it to the Friday night gathering but I managed to drag my social butterfly out of the house on Saturday night for a night of fun! There were plenty of familiar faces and lots of friends there. And LOTS of dancing. I'm convinced that I must've been having some regrets about not going to my own reunion and was taking the opportunity to live it up.....

Dancin' the night away

Anh, Rachelle and Heather


My subdued dance floor king took it easy that night


3 PTs

My attempt at getting a shot of Riley's class

Just LOVE these ladies!

I may or may not be invited back to Riley's 20 year reunion.....or maybe he will have forgotten about my poor dancing skills by 2022???? ;)

I can't end this post without asking a very serious question: "when on earth did we get old?!!?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment