Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hide -n- Peek

"Hallie!!! Daddy's home!!!!"

Lots of giggles ensue when she hears me holler these words at the end of each work day. She scampers around excitedly and takes a nose dive into the couch to "hide" from her dad. The other day I finally remembered to capture this funny moment. She had her Dora doll in tow (duh!) so she hid right alongside her.....

"Would you mind lending a hand mom?"

No problem at all! I helped her cover up with pillows and listened as she giggled and squirmed underneath her  camo. There was not a sign of Hallie anywhere to be seen.....


Ok, maybe Dora and Hal had some issues with hiding their little leggies. I couldn't help but laugh out loud seeing how proud she was of her spot. I told her to stay as still as she could as Riley walked in the door but somebody kept peeking. A giggly pile of pillows finally popped up and yelled "DADAAAAAAA!!!!!"

It's these silly moments that I just don't ever wanna forget....

No comments:

Post a Comment