Monday, October 25, 2010

Gearing up for Halloween...

Halloween is running through our veins. Hallie has been taking every opportunity to show off her Halloween duds. I'd say she made a pretty cute bumble bee. Thanks Aunt B!

Is he 3 months old too?? We're the same size?

This scarecrow looks comfy

This bumble bee buzzed herself to sleep

Riley is also taking every opportunity to look Halloweeny.....


And of course he wanted the baby to experience the biblical wig as well...


But I think she looked more like a rockstar baby on drugs. We were laughing so hard we were crying! The Fanning Halloween costumes are almost complete...just waiting on the arrival of one more peice. This stuff is getting expensive!

Sunday night we had big plans to go to the annual PT pumpkin carving party. We found out last minute that my friends Julie's son had a cough and we decided not to expose Hallie to it so Riley stayed home with her while I went to the party. I missed them so much being around all the other kiddos last night! I brought home the saddest looking pumpkin. But Riley insisted we display it on the porch. I am too embarrassed to even put a picture of it on here. Here's a glimpe into our pumpkin fun.....


Big Boy Kingston









No comments:

Post a Comment