Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's a tough life but Hal's gotta live it....

Miss Priss. The girl's got it rough let me tell ya....

"These ruts and dirt in the yard have got to go. My shoes are getting filthy."

"Emmi, would you pick up my purse for me? My jeans are so tight I don't think I can bend over."

"Seriously mom!!! The ruts!!!"

Miss Priss got dirt on her hands!! GASP!! Someone call an ambulance!

"Baby wipe STAT!"

"On second thought, I'm gonna need two baby wipes, soap and some hand sanitizer."

I think she's decided that the indoors suit her well compared to the "rugged" terrain of the backyard. I think she headed in the wrong direction the other day on her way to the mall. Did I mention that she is a diva???

"Geez, that's a bit harsh mom."

When's she not trekking around at the park or in the backyard with her purse, she can be found roughing it inside vegging out. A steady supply of milk and juice, a cozy blanket, a marathon of cartoons = lazy Hal.

"When you get a chance could I get a refill"

I can't say I blame the girl for her affinity for comfort. She's probably spotted me a time or two or ten curled up on the couch being absolutely lazy. She's already perfected the art of finding that perfect comfy spot.

"Do we have anymore juice boxes in the fridge mom?? I'll take two. One for me, one for Dora"

I get a huge kick out of watching her little personality develop...even if it is a little scary. For now I'll just be girly and cuddle with her.....but when the girls gets ahold of a bell and starts ringing it to get my attention....then we have problems. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment