Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"Hello pepper? This is potato."

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before but I live amongst two funny people. One pint-sized funny person and one regular-sized funny person. Together they make quite a pair. Take the other night for example: as I was making a pile of ingredients to get dinner ready they decided to break up my cooking party with some fun of their own......

"I'm not getting very good reception..."

"Comin' in hot"

Hallie thought it quite funny that her dad was using a vegetable as a phone and joined in with a potato. Pretty soon it had a third purpose as a weapon against her dad's face....




They had me crying I was laughing so hard. The commentary was what had me going. Riley was answering the phone as "Dr. Pepper." Hehehehe!

"We must've got our lines crossed because this one's for you."

This is my favorite picture of the two. Miss Jalapeno calling for Mr. Banana.....


Don't be suprised if you get a prank call from Dr. Pepper or Miss Sweet Potato Head sometime soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment