Saturday, February 5, 2011

Splish, Splash....I TOOK A BIG GIRL BATH!

Hallie here. Mom has been trying very hard to keep me entertained this morning.....I think she just feels sorry for me because I don't feel good. I woke up with a cough today. Bummer. And I can't seem to get rid of this runny nose and these sad eyes of mine. So mom played, played played with me to get my mind off of things. When it was time to take a bath this morning she just plopped me in the tub. The big girl tub that is. I really didn't even know how to function in that massive space. I just sat there leaning over like a hunch back so that I wouldn't lose my balance. That place is slippery! But with a little help from momma and some fun toys I learned to sit up tall and took a big girl bath. Crabs and fishies were swarming around me and it really creeped me out for awhile. But I soon realized they were friendly marine animals. This bath thing came at a good time because I was really running out of room in my baby bath. I looked like a crumpled up pile of rolls in that silly baby tub!


So what am I supposed to do in here?

We're already moving to a shower?? Mom, that's a little fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment