Monday, February 14, 2011

My FuNnY VaLeNtInE

Hearts. Candy. Love. Hugs. Kisses. Red. Pink. Cards. Just your typical Vday words. Except this year I get to add Baby. Baby's first Valentines Day! I wanted to get Hallie a special gift that she could use for awhile...something pink. And girly. Thank you Pottery Barn for being quick with your service. I was afraid her gift wouldn't arrive by Vday and I had begun to lose hope at 6:30 pm until the doorbell rang. Thank you hard working UPS man for delivering my girl's gift on time!

I thought we could just pull it out of the box and use it but it took some manpower to put together. Well, about ten seconds of man power....


Finally something we don't need dad to put together for us


Ta-Dah!!!! Happy Valentine's Day big girl!

Princess Throne

"Correction momma, I'm the queen in this house"


I guess she didn't trust my construction skills because she just had to take a second look at the assembly directions.....

"Let's just take a quick looksy here..."


"Gah mom, a monkey could put this chair together."

She worked up quite an appetite after all of her assisting.....





The lucky lady got lots of goodies from the other kiddos at daycare and an extra special card and gift from Grammy and Gman to add to her savings account.....

 Gman says "this is the holiday where all the little girls flirt with the little boys..."

Daycare valentines

She also scored a cute outfit and hat from Nanny, Papa and Aunt Kylie...

Holy Cuteness!

We spent a quiet, not-so-romantic evening full of cleaning, packing, giving breathing treatments, entertaining Hallie, and cooking Riley's favorite meal. Although somewhat hectic, having two Valentines is awesome!!!

DOUBLE THE LOVE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment