Thursday, August 29, 2013

,Three Year Photo Favorites

After a bout of bad weather, bad attitudes and bad hair.....

......here ya have it folks.......

......Mandy is my hero..........


Could she have a bigger attitude?

The goofiness preceded the tears

Oh, there's more attitude


Then there were plenty of these gems!

All smiles! 

Framer!



There's that tongue!





See ya later Hal

Probably wondering how many times I'd be willing to place the headband back on her head after she rips it off


...my heart...

....my happiness...




This one's up on the wall ;)

....and this one too.


Wish they'd share some of their pretty blue eyes with me

Seven years strong <3

Hal gal likes to bring in her own photo props...

Nearing the end of her patience....

....but she still managed to give us these kind of smiles!


It may not look like it but she is bolted to my lap and trying to get away

....woah....

My sweet pea

Mandy somehow manages to take a hot mess child plus a sweaty mess momma plus a handsome daddy and create her magic. Thankful for that....

No comments:

Post a Comment