Saturday, September 29, 2012

Two Many Two Choose From: Hal'sTwo Year Photos




I just couldn't resist posting these pretties tonight. I have yet to finish my post about our evening spent with our fabulous photog Miss Mandy, but I'm sure I'll be getting to that one of these years! To sum it up, we spent nearly two hours in six different locations in downtown Enid on a beautiful Monday evening a couple of weeks ago. Hallie Grace proved me wrong yet again and hit a home run when it came to posing her little booty off, grinning from ear to ear which has resulted in me having a very difficult time picking my favorite(s). I'm considering getting all 759 pictures on separate canvases and making a ginormous collage all over the living room. Okay, I kid. Just a little. Mandy gave me about 200 awesome shots to choose from and I've narrowed them down to 198. Hehe. Most of these to follow are my favorites out of the bunch but I've thrown in a few of the "outtakes", if you will. Let's just say she had us sweatin', laughin' and runnin'. I was beside myself excited to dress her for these photos. I'd ordered three new outfits from Nordstrom's and had my friend Lacy make some custom cadet hats to match a couple of the dresses. Here's a peek into our evening.....



She took off runnin' the instant I put her down. I thought "oh no" and immediately assumed that this was going to go downhill quickly. No need to fear, the ever-fantastic Mandy is here!


She really loved all the freedom to prance wherever she pleased....


I think it was all the praying I'd done that afternoon that created this incredible mood she was in....








We had to do some fancy foot work while attempting some shots with her hat on. Eh, it was worth it!




Silly gal gave us some big laughs as Mandy was shooting in an alley with her big green chair. Hal decided to put on a show and was giving her poses that weren't very two-year-old-ish....


At one point Mandy said "all I can see is undies!!!"


She's was a hoot playing peek-a-boo with us and letting us tickle her belly....


Now that's a keeper!













At our last location Mandy had to bring out some reinforcements in the form of sweet potato flavored puffs. She bought it, hook line and sinker. Only problem was that she couldn't just eat one at a time. Meet my little chipmunk....





Here's my absolute favorite (I think) minus the puffs in her mouth!


 And here is daddy's favorite! Think it could have anything to do with the old Ford in the background??? ;)


 Lil Red had spent every last bit of energy she had and was tuckered out....


"Peace out!"


I could say it a million times over......Mandy must've been sent straight down from heaven to photograph our little angels here on earth. 

Amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment