Thursday, September 20, 2012

Daddy's Ready for his Close-up



Thank heavens for a cooperative dada who doesn't mind getting in touch with his feminine side. While us girls live with a manly man's man he sure was ready and willing to donate his face for some Saturday morning fun. The Halster dug into my makeup bag in an attempt to help me get ready to leave the house. Instead I found myself with camera in hand laughing my booty off as I watched her stick eyeliner pencils up his nose, spread lipstick on her chin and blush his eyes. Makeup artist extraordinaire at your service....

"I've had no professional training"

She's gotta use that silly tongue when she's focusing...


"Open wide"

She doesn't mess around folks. Serious work going on here....

"This is looking fantastic, now pucker up"


These are the ridiculous/entertaining moments that I live for. I give major props to "Riletta" (do ya like his new girl name?)....I'm not sure if I'd offer up my face to a two-year-old with lipstick!

No comments:

Post a Comment