Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Fall, it's Fall in the Fanning House


No secret I love to decorate. No secret I don't know when to stop. It's still a work in progress but I thought I'd share our festive fall frill that Hallie and I have accomplished thus far. Yes, ladies and gents, she has been a HUGE help in this cause. Ok, I'm lying a little. But she is very interested in what I'm decorating with.....



My Scentsy has been burning a lovely fall-ish scent and it's been hard not to smile everytime I get home and see all of these pretties spread throughout the house....







What says "welcome, it's fall y'all!" better than hay bales, corn stalks and scarecrows?? Have I mentioned yet that I love a good reason to decorate??






My new favorite item this season is this adorably cute pumpkin wreath that I picked out at the fair....



Still waiting for the temps to cool off before I haul home some large pumpkins. Hal loved getting to select these little dudes though...




HAPPY FALL!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment