Monday, April 9, 2012

Hallie's Day with the Fan Club

Hallie Grace was blessed with a day full of time with her Enid fan club. They were my heroes and kept her entertained all day while I went to cousin Angela's baby shower in Tulsa. I dropped Hallie off around 11:00 and she was just as pleased as I was to get out of the car and stretch. We were greeted by Gman, Dara and Aunt B.....they were just a little bit excited to see their girl. ;) Gman and Dara took her for a wagon ride and did some swinging in the backyard while they waited for Aunt B and Uncle Spencer to go return.

First order of business: lunch time.

Hal's first Happy Meal...and possibly her last. I hear she was a fan. ;)


Second order of business: naptime.


The girl got a late start with lunch so she snoozed almost the entire afternoon away. The fan club had big plans to take Hallie down the road to the park to fly kites, have an egg hunt and play. After the girl awoke from her chicken nugget coma she got all prettied up and loaded up for a ride to the park...


Even more fan club members joined them once they got to the park. Aunt Lisa and Uncle David brought some eggs and a basket so that Hallie could go for a hunt and Spencer's brother and girlfriend were also there to meet Hallie Grace. Based on the enormous amount of pictures I received that day she was eating up every last second of the attention.....
"You can feel free to leave me any day mom"

Gman has been waiting and waiting for the perfect day to take the big kite out for a flying session. I wasn't sure how much Hallie would be aware of it or how interested she would be but judging by this picture it didn't matter because it looks like the three guys over there are having a blast on their own.....
;)

Nothing makes my heart smile more than to see my dad and my girl together....

No need to worry Gman, it looks like your girl is a kite flying fan!
Looks like a pro


How incredibly sweet are these next few pictures that Aunt B sent me?!? I just can't get enough. Makes me wish I would've been there to see her joy first hand.....







Any picture with "two men and a baby" always puts a smile on my face....

She showed her fan club members how a big girl gets her play on......





The afternoon must've been exhillerating by the looks of her hair.....

I had a very long day in the car but it was broken up by time spent at the baby shower and some shopping time with Nanny in Stillwater. We had a good time and made some quick buys before it was time to hit the road. Nanny headed straight to Woodward and I to Enid to pick up munchkin. She was waiting at the door for me and when Aunt B opened the door she came running full speed into my arms. Holy sweetness!


I think I missed her more

I just feel blessed. These awesome people in our lives don't have any idea how happy it makes me to know that they love this little girl of mine so much. Enough to make a special day for her. Enough to surround her with love. Hallie Grace doesn't even know how lucky she is.



No comments:

Post a Comment