Monday, May 30, 2011

Aunt B's Grad Party


We had plenty to celebrate as a big group of our family and close friends gathered on Friday night! Miss Bailey has finished her coursework and clinical work in the dental assistant program and just started her new job at Dr. Kiner's office in Enid. As a big sis I am super proud of my lil sis for joining the working world and finding a job that she loves....so what better way to show my pride than to plan a party for her!

After planning to be there a couple hours early and having everything set up at the restaurant before Bailey arrived, I actually pulled into town fifteen minutes before dinner and was greeted by everyone else. So much for punctuality....not my strong suit these days with Miss Hallie Grace in the picture. But I guess if there is any reason to be late, she is a good one. :)


Speaking of Miss Hallie, she was mostly on her best behavior and spent the night chewing on straws, sucking on limes and trying to steal cake and food from everyone's plates. The boys hung out at the bar while the ladies caught up on life. Once the boys joined us, Bailey opened gifts came away with plenty of awesome stuff....she is one lucky lady!!

Hare's here!!



Dara & Lisa

Deann & BC

Danny & Lana








Daddio and his girls


Cousins

Spencer's Family




Alta, David & Kara



Bay posed for a special picture with her "second mother".....


A big thanks to my beautiful Aunt Lisa who helped with the party.....






After drinks, dinner, and cake we were all stuffed...it was mostly due to the size of cake pieces I cut for everyone. Well, we had a lot of cake to eat and I was gonna make it happen.



We all love our Aunt B very, very much and want to see her happy......and I think that's the case.....

No comments:

Post a Comment