Monday, December 30, 2013

Snow Angels


Watching Hallie make snow angels skyrocketed to the top of my favorite moments list. The smile on her face and the joy in her eyes was enough to make this momma's heart sing. 



She plopped down and went to work. When I asked her where she learned how to make snow angels she replied "on Max and Ruby"....


Can we just talk about how adorable kids in snowsuits are???? Please!!! I must get this off my chest.........CUTEST.THING.EVER. Second cutest thing ever? Kids trying to help their daddy shovel snow with a giant shovel that they can't control without falling over. Now that's cute.


"I do it myself"

We brought some cups and plastic spoons outside to "make towers and stack things." She was a big fan of this.


Mommy made the towers.


And she crushed them.

 
Mommy had a bright idea to sled on a pan. Daddy thought it was a dumb idea. And it was at first. Until we found the perfect spot.

 

Let's see how this goes....

Ready. Set....

Stuck. We need more of a hill.
 
Ah ha! Found the spot!
 

"Sure you know what you're doing ma?"
 
 
 
Success!!!

Next it was my turn. She sat atop a rock and gave me a good push!


 

"Who was it that said you can't sled on a pan without a hill?!?!"


Thanks to Nanny we were able to put her suit and boots to good use on this snow day. She was one tuckered out girl when we came inside.....


 
She's asked me nearly everyday since then "mommy, is today the day it will snow again?"

Oh my dear snow angel, you melt my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment