Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Perfect 10

 I couldn't be any happier with my decision to start this tiny tot in gymnastics shortly after her third birthday. She has learned a heap of new things, has gained strength and lets be honest, it's a fantastic way to let her burn some of that endless supply of steam. Gymnastics day is a GOOD day in our house....a happy morning....no fighting about putting on her leotard or putting her "piggies" in because she knows she will get to tumble on those days. I've been spying from behind the glass since September and finally got to feed my curiosity this week on parent day. Us mommas had an up-close look at all the kiddos have learned thus far this year. I think I probably created a few extra crows feet and smile wrinkles after watching her 45 minute session. A permanent smile on my face and a happy heart. It's amazing how something as simple as my child doing a back somersault or walking on a mini balance beam can make me so incredibly proud.

Here's the girl in action.....

Cute doesn't begin to cover how I feel about this

....and this one too.

Supposed to be stretching but more worried about her fellow gymnasts

....still worried.

Check out that arm strength

The cuteness is still too much

A little distracted by me at this point

Stopping for a hug

Waiting patiently for her turn on the "vault"

As fast as her little legs would carry her...


 And last but not least my favorite part based solely on her facial expressions.....


......and her scrumptious thighs.....


 .....and those arms....can't forget the precious little arms....


There ya have it. I'm an obsessed gymnastics momma. I told her I was proud so many times on the way home that she said "I know mom." Well looks like my job is done then. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment