Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Spoiled by her Enid Fam

I've racked up quite the list of posts to catch up on. This one is ridiculously overdue. So overdue that I'm not even sure when some of the pictures were taken or what was going on. But I'm gonna give it a go and might have to do some guessing.
 
For example, this picture. I'm not sure why Hal was at Aunt B and Uncle Spencer's house but she looks really happy. See....
 


Okay, now it's all coming back to me. She was in Enid while Riley and I were in New Mexico. In January. See, way behind here. From the pictures I received on an hourly basis she was highly entertained and plenty spoiled during her visit.

Is this picture a keeper or what?!?! ;)






While she was there she jumped from house to house just soaking up all the love. First was Aunt B's house followed by some quality fun time at Lisa, David and Dara's and then she finished up the weekend with Gman and Meg flying kites, eating ice cream, playing at the park and going to church.







My favorite times for Hal to visit Enid is when I'm right alongside her of course. Nothin' better than a little family time! This particular weekend that we went for a visit she was more than ready to head out of town that Friday morning....


Aunt B spent the afternoon with us eating frozen yogurt, playing at the park, picking up our favorite cookies, watching Frozen and just relaxing....




Whoops!



We all had dinner with Gman and Meg that evening downtown. Hal was feeling extra lovey dovey apparently....



My sweet Heather was able to join us for dinner! Extra added bonus! She's basically part of the fam!


Hal had to get a cavity filled earlier that week (not blog worthy in my eyes since I don't think it's really something I want to have happen again) and she made sure to show everyone her bright pink filling that she chose. Side note: she went back with the dentist all alone like a big girl and picked out her filling color. I think boring ol white should be the only choice because now lil girl thinks she needs all of her teeth to have pretty pink in them. Oy!


Swinging and piggy back rides back at Gman's that evening...



These two red heads are two of a kind....


She moved right on to her other favorite red head....Aunt Wisa's lap was a comfy spot for the part of the night...


Dara and Hal can be found making funny faces and taking selfies about 90% of the time they are together....




Jake and Slugger kept princess Hal company as she winded down for the evening with some cartoons...


She spoiling continued into the next day with her run of the television, a couple of train rides at the mall, lunch with all the girls and plenty of love and extra attention....

 
These two make me smile


 
The girl doesn't even know how lucky she has it....but I know someday soon she will. ;)

 Blessed to have the family we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment