Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Besties

Hal and her bestie Kadence go together like peanut butter and jelly. Not a day goes by that I don't here these words come out of her mouth..."mommy, can Kadence please please please come over?" She's even started asking if she can have a sleepover. Ya see, the girl thinks she's ten.;) I couldn't imagine a sweeter little friend for my Hallie Grace than Miss Kadence. They've had a ton of fun this year between playdates, dance class and preschool. Oh and her momma just so happens to be one of my favorite people. It's a win win!
 
These girlies make my heart smile when they are together!
 
 
 
Pedicure Playdate


Lunch Date

Growing up way too fast

 
Mini Cheerleaders

Free Spirit VDay Party
 
 




 
First Dance Recital
 
 
 
School's almost out and sure I'm going to miss the little giggles and silly sayings that they shout back and forth to eachother while hanging out the car windows while in the dropoff line at preschool.
 
Two silly souls that love to laugh and smile.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment