Friday, November 8, 2013

Donuts with Dad

Oh, ya know, just a month behind here with the ol' bloggity blog. Oh the shame. But I'm back and ready to catch up...rather quickly if I'm going to get back on track. We're going back to October 4th...a big morning for Hal and her daddy. Call me crazy but I just eat up every single thing about preschool....she looks forward to school, learns so much everyday and has a lot of fun with her classmates. But on this special day she got to bring Riley along to show off her school. She chose professional attire for that morning to match her daddy. Excellent choice if you ask me.....



Good lookin' pair right there

I didn't get much information out of the two when the day was done. Except that she definitely has a routine when she arrives at school that involves grabbing a certain dressup purse and necklace. That day she got to turn the music on and say the month for her class. I'm sure she felt super proud to show off for her favorite guy.



Now I sit patiently awaiting Muffins with Mom. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment