Sunday, June 23, 2013

Saturday in the Sun

Hold the phone! No really. Here, hold the phone. That's what we did all morning long. We made fake phone calls to our beloved Aunt B talking about this and that and a whole lot of nonsense. Come to find out she was thinking about us too. When she texted to see what we had going on that day I was thrilled to tell her that we weren't busy and we'd love to spend the day with her. I am a planner....HOWEVER I love a good spontaneous moment!!! Especially when it involves my sis! She pulled in around 1:30 and we got right to playing! First stop: the waterpark!


Hallie had been invited to a birthday party for her friend Hannah that afternoon. I figured she wouldn't really understand the concept of sticking with the party group and I knew for sure that she would never sit still for opening presents or eating cake so we dropped of Hannah's gift, said hello to her beautiful mommy and took off for some swimming. This action shot that Aunt B snapped made me laugh....


So that part about not sitting still for cake??? So yeah, I was wrong bout that part....


Cake and popsicle face

Sunbathing is tough work y'all

I'll take cuddles anytime:anywhere:anyway

This chick will too!

All signs were pointing towards a major afternoon nap for her but me thinks she heard us girls outside having fun on this thing.....


I felt like I was ten again....


Hal loved her first slip and slide experience....


After much experimentation we concluded that a trash bag was the most slippery way to go down the hill.....


Hal didn't want the fun to end so she tried her very, very best to keep the fun going. Bless her silly little heart.....



Riley watched the girl while Bailey and I went out to dinner and did a little shopping. Much needed quiet sister time together. ;) Don't know what I'd do without my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment